Overview: 360PRE is a preworkout supplement made by 360Cut. Although it maybe a new supplement line, its already famous for having a huge effect on your ability to focus on your workouts. Enough of the small talk, I’ll get this review started. Every so often throughout one’s fitness journey of lifting and taking supplements, you’re lucky to find a product that you consider your “go to” prduct. That is what I may have found with 360PRE, my experience with this product has been a very positive one. Below you will find my unbiased review
Hours in the gym mean nothing without the right fuel in your tank. Maximize your workout and results with 360Pre, a compound of amino acids, minerals, extracts and antioxidants that has been specially formulated to help increase endurance and amp up intensity while boosting muscle strength and cognitive function.
Dosage: I took one scoops of 360PRE about 20-30 minutes before I hit the gym. I would usually take this on a empty stomach by fasting for about 3 hours before i went to the gym.
- L-Taurine is an naturally occurring amino acid found in muscle tissue that may help increase muscle power, muscle mass while reducing muscle breakdown after workouts
- L-Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in blood and muscle tissue, can help maintain muscle mass, leading to more effective workouts and improved performance
- L-Alanine has been shown to reduce cell damage during intense aerobic workouts and is a key component in building strong, healthy muscles
- DiMagnesium Malate is a safe and readily usable form of magnesium, the mineral responsible for much of the body’s critical, everyday functioning, including creating muscle, producing energy molecules, metabolism and nerve impulse transmission
- L-Citrulline is an effective fatigue and muscle weakness fighter and has been shown to increase energy and improve mood
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is a workhorse amino acid that has demonstrated positive effects on muscle growth, pumps, fullness and recovery time, along with improved fat metabolism and supporting healthy testosterone levels
- L-Ornithine L-Aspartate works to stimulate the pituitary gland function, resulting in increased muscle mass and enhanced physical strength
- Beta Vulgaris Root is a natural source of energy that may help improve endurance through improved blood circulation
- BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) are the building blocks of protein and critical components in muscle recovery, growth, strength and overall athletic performance. They provide a readily available fuel source for muscles leading to greater endurance and improved mental focus
- Creatine Monohydrate, a naturally occurring substance in the body, provides a powerful, immediate energy source for high-intensity athletes while staving off muscle fatigue
- Magnesium Creatine Chelate helps muscles recharge quickly for greater endurance in the gym
- L-Glutathione Reduced contains the body’s most powerful antioxidant, glutathione. By targeting and neutralizing harmful free radicals, it supports muscle cell health, strengthens the immune system and helps maintain overall health and well-being
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that helps stimulate mental focus and energy
- Caffeine is a mild metabolic stimulant used to reduce physical fatigue and reinvigorate the mind and body while stimulating the breakdown of fatty tissue. Combined with L-Taurine, caffeine may improve mental performance.
- Oxytropis Falcate Extract, historically used as an anti-inflammatory, pain reliever and stomach ailment treatment, helps to keep appetite in check, sharpen mental alertness and improve mood
- Adenosine 5-Triphosphate Dixodium helps boost energy, stimulate metabolism, increase muscle strength and improve mood while fighting fatigue
- Glucoronolactone, a naturally occurring component in the body’s connective tissue, helps to boost energy, enhance mental alertness and memory and has been linked to significant improvements in aerobic performance
Mixability: 360Pre had a very good mixability. I just added the 360Pre supplement to my empty water container with about 10 ounces of water and shook it up for a good 30 seconds. All the ingredients dissolved quickly and wasn’t too foamy and frothy unlike other Preworkout supplements I’ve tried in the past. With the amount of ingredients this does have, I’d say it mixes very well.
Taste: I had the Watermelon flavor and to me it tasted like a slush (which was a good thing). The taste didn’t bother me for the most part. Also it having great mixibility issue did not give it any grit or powdery taste. Give the 360Cut credit this may be one of the best taste preworkouts i had in a long time.
Effectiveness: The amount of energy I got from this product was the thing that jumped out to me most, even at the end of my workouts I was still amped up and ready to go another hour or two at the gym. This is something that did’nt wear off over time like I had experienced with other pre-workout products. Also the pump I got from this was amazing! I had blood rushing and veins popping out all over the place. During my usage of this product, it helped bring out the best of me during my workouts. I can honestly say i felt like i was in Beast Mode during my entire workout.
Value: The price tag is a relatively moderate priced product as far as preworkouts go. The large 640 gram tub, which contains 40 servings comes out to around $59, or $1.47 per serving. It’s a little on the pricier side, but to me, it was totally worth it. Got about 5+ weeks out of this tub!
Conclusion: This is probably best pre-workout formula I have ever used so far. I definitely look forward to running this again, and I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for that fitness edge to take your workouts to the next level.