- 115g (4oz) sunflower spread
- 115g (4oz) golden syrup
- 55g (2oz) soft brown sugar
- 175g (6oz) rolled oats
- 55g (2oz) dessicated coconut
- 55g (2oz) dried apricots, chopped
- 55g (2oz) raisins
- Grease an 18cm (7″) square shallow tin.
- Melt the sunflower spread, syrup and sugar together in a saucepan, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the rolled oats, desiccated coconut, apricots and raisins.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC/350ºF/gas mark 4 for 30-35 mins.
- Cut into 16 pieces and leave in tin until cold.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 154(kcal)
- Fat 7.4g