A refreshing and light shake that has nothing but all natural ingredients that are good for you!
Under 200 Calories!! Enjoy!
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen, unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup plain soymilk
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 package (12 ounces) silken soft tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- In a blender, puree berries until smooth. Remove, and rinse blender.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in the blender.
- Puree until smooth and thoroughly mixed, scraping down sides with rubber spatula as necessary.
- Divide among glasses and spoon strawberry puree on one side of each glass. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. If refrigerating, whisk to recombine just before serving.