We’re looking for guest bloggers for this blog, and you could be one of them. If you follow the Gym Flow 100 blog, you know all about the latest fitness trends, nutrition, training tips, equipment advice, and more. Do you think you could contribute one or more articles to the Gym Flow 100 blog? We’re looking for top-notch quality content that is informative, analytical, engaging, funny, inquisitive, and, of course, of interest to our readers.
- All blog posts have to be health or fitness related.
- All content must be original and unique. The article cannot be replicated anywhere else. If you have a special area of knowledge, we’d love to hear from you. Avoid general topics.
- Do not solicit any products or brands.
- By submitting your blog post, you give us the permission to publish it on www.GymFlow100.com, any of our related websites, newsletter, social media, and to use for any other marketing purposes.
- The article should be no longer than 750 words.
To qualify as a guest blogger you must be either a:
- Personal trainer
- Sports coach
- Fitness Model/Celebrity
- Nutritionist or dietitian
- or have a strong background in health or fitness
If you think you’ve got what it takes, fill out the form below, with some details about yourself, and what you’d like to write about. If we feel that you could be a match for what we’re looking for, we’ll be in touch. To get ahead of the question of whether we accept guest posts from companies writing about their services, we can simply say we’re not against it. But it should be of interest to our readership, and it should not be just a sales pitch for your stuff. Please fill out the form below. We thank everybody for their entries.