Need a healthy desert recipe for your next gathering? Why not make some Blueberry Icebox Pie!
- Vegetable-oil cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons light (reduced-fat) butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (or frozen and thawed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered unflavored gelatin
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
8 oz fat-free cream cheese
14 oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk
Several fresh mint leaves
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9″ springform pan or glass pie pan with cooking spray. Combine crumbs and butter in a bowl and press into pan. Bake 10 minutes. Puree 1 1/2 cups blueberries; mix with lemon juice in a microwavable bowl. Sprinkle gelatin on top and let stand 10 minutes. Microwave on medium 10 seconds to dissolve gelatin, then beat with an electric mixer or food processor at medium speed. Beat in cream cheeses and milk. Pour mixture over baked crust and chill until set. Garnish with mint and remaining blueberries.
313 calories per serving, 5.9 g fat (3.5 g saturated), 52.3 g carbs, 1.8 g fiber, 11.4 g protein