Quinoa used in a breakfast parfait layered with vanilla yogurt, fresh blueberries and toasted pecans.
Servings: makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa, well rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and coarsly chopped
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a medium sized sauce pan, reduce the heat and simmer covered until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Chill the quinoa in the fridge.
- Assemble the parfait by layering the quinoa, yogurt, blueberries and pecans.
via Closet Cooking