- 2 Tablespoons Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 whole Whole Grain Tortillas
- 1 whole Banana, Peeled And Sliced
- 5 whole Strawberries, Hulled And Sliced
- 1 pinch Ground Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray
1. Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat and spray pan with cooking spray.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter evenly over each tortilla. 3. Arrange both the banana and strawberry slices over one tortilla, sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon, and top with the remaining tortilla, peanut butter side down. Press gently to help them stick together.
When the skillet is hot, add the quesadilla. Cook it, flipping once, until golden brown on both side. This will take about 2 minutes per side. Cut each quesadilla into halves or quarters.