Check out this amazing recipe from Eating Bird Food.
With the fresh flavor and crunchy texture of this wrap, you won’t miss the burger bun at all! And yes, I named these California Bean Burgers because of the avocado.
- 1 collard green leaf
- 1 homemade bean burger
- 1-2 teaspoons hummus
- 1/4 of an avocado, sliced
- sliced tomatoes
- squirt of dijon mustard (or ketchup)
- De-stem your collard leaf. I used a paring knife and cut out the large stem, but I’ve learned through googling that you can easily shave down the stem rather than cutting it out completely.
- Place the leaf on a flat surface, fill with remaining ingredients and wrap up like a burrito.
- Cut the wrap in half and enjoy.
via Eating Bird