Perfect meal to have on those Cooler, End of the days of Summer.
Ingredients: Total Time: 55 mins
- 15 mls olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 aubergine, cut into small chunks
- 2 courgettes, cut into small chunks
- 6 tomatoes, skinned and cut into chunks
- 1188 mls chicken or vegetable stock
- 200 gram(s) small pasta
- drizzle extra-virgin olive oil
Directions: Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1. In a large pan, heat oil and gently cook onion till softened. Stir in aubergine, courgettes and tomatoes and cook for 5 mins, stirring now and again. Stir in stock, then bring to boil and simmer for about 20 mins, till vegetables are almost tender. Add pasta to stock and cook for about 10 mins, till al dente. Check seasoning and, just before serving, drizzle with olive oil.
Calories: 272, Total Fat: 5g