A good way to cool down after a hard, Summertime workout at the gym!
Ingredients (8 popsicles, 8 servings) Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 container of vanilla goat milk yogurt, yield 2 cups – see note
- 10 mint leaves, sliced
- juice from 1 fresh lime, yield 2 tbsp
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
Instructions Cook Time: 6 hours (min. freezing time)
- Prepare all ingredients – place yogurt in a large bowl, juice lime and measure out strawberries.
- Add lime juice and sliced mint leaves to the yogurt.
- Add raspberries, stir quickly before they defrost making the yogurt turn pink.
- Drop mixture into popsicle molds and allow to freeze for 6 hours, or overnight depending on the size of the mold used.
For a dairy-free version:
- Replace goat milk yogurt with almond yogurt, coconut yogurt, or blended bananas.