- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 hamburger or crusty rolls
- lettuce, tomato, and chutney (optional)
- Mix bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, red curry paste, garlic, ginger, and sea salt in medium bowl until well blended. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F).
- Serve burgers on rolls with toppings and condiments as desired.
Nutrition score per serving:
Saturated fat: 3g