Today we bring you our product review of FOKUSYN, the spiritual successor to IQ Enhance. FOKUSYN is a cognitive supplement that increases your mental focus. Product’s like this are very much needed in the fast paced world that we live in today. With technology reaching its zenith, more and more people are getting addicted to automation and smart devices. Somewhere along the line, exercising mental power and employing your brain to its acme has become an obsolete notion. Without the correct mental exercises and manual performance, the power of the brain gets deteriorated and weak over time. People all over the world are rapidly being consumed in the fire of technology and slowly getting deprived of the superlative and natural thinking powers. For such a dilemmatic age, FOKUSYN has evolved with a bright new plan!
The product is an all-natural alternative to the popular prescribed drug called Adderall. Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Adderall is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Adderall has been shown to increase the ability to pay attention, stay focused, and control behavior problems. I personally have never used nor will I ever take Adderall.
FOKUSYN (focus – in) has started a revolutionary phase in the field of mental fitness. It has been manufactured using specially designed scientific formula that focuses on boosting mental power, increasing your focus and concentration, maximizing memory retention and recalling powers and raising energy levels and stamina. It is a perfect supplement for any occasion. You can take it on your way to your office, school, college, gym or any other outdoor sports.
Main ingredients used in FOKUSYN:
FOKUSYN derives its exceptional mental and fitness boosting power from the following ingredients. These been combined and mixed in such a way to augment its overall effectiveness and competence in maximizing mental strength and physical vitality.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is well known for being a crucial nutrition player in the field of bodily health. It has antioxidant properties which aids in muscle and bone healing process thus protecting the body from injuries caused during athletic routines and physical performances. Since it also strengthens the immune system and protects the body from free radical damage, it is a natural memory booster. It also protects our skin from the harmful UV radiation which means that athletes have an added bonus in getting UV protection right before their tough outdoor routine. Since it also aids the body in making collagen, which is a natural protein found in our connective tissues, it is an excellent vitamin to shield your body from tissue damage during aggressive workouts.
- Vitamin B6: It is an active ingredient in maintaining healthy brain function. It is vital in preventing depression and headaches thus increasing brain productivity. It is also responsible for increasing the production of amino acids and hemoglobin which provide oxygen to all parts of the body. Increased hemoglobin levels mean that more oxygen can now be delivered to the brain and used as fuel for all mental processes.
- Vitamin B12: It is an essential ingredient required for the production of red blood cells which are responsible for rebuilding damaged muscle and brain tissue. It is also helpful in developing important amino acids and in accelerating the burning of carbohydrates to produce energy.
- Taurine: Raised levels of taurine in the blood help to eliminate stress and depression. It is a powerful brain nutrient, aids in the detoxification process and improves cardiac activity thus increasing overall stamina and mental strength. It also helps to restore the levels of salt and water in the body and prevents the risk of excessive fatigue and fog. This in turn leads to outstanding physical performance.
- Folic acid: Aids in the development of red blood cells which is important for healing muscle wounds and in providing relief from sore muscles. It also plays a pivotal role in manufacturing fundamental brain enzymes and chemicals that boost concentration and increase focus levels.
- Alpha Lipoic acid: This ingredient promotes brain health by protecting it from free radical damage. It is also helpful in triggering citric acid and glycolytic cycles to manufacture brain fuel in greater quantity so that energy levels are upgraded during physical activity.
- Phosphatidyl Serine: It is a vital ingredient used for combating exercise related stress as it reduces the levels of cortisol right after exercise. Cortisol is an active hormone released by the adrenaline glands during stress and depression. It also repairs memory function and improves learning powers as it forms an integral part of the brain and neural functions.
- Gingko Biloba: Gingko Biloba extract is collected from the dried green leaves of the plant and is used in this supplement to vitalize mental energy by boosting cognitive skills and increasing memory power. It also supports the production of new brain cells, thus widening mental skills and capabilities.
My Quick Review:
Personally on my end, I’m always looking for natural ways to get more productivity out of my very busy day. I was very interested in testing FOKUSYN and seeing what kind of benefits it would give me in the office as well as the gym.
Things that I liked about the supplement below:
- Takes about 20-30 minutes to kick in
- Increased my creative thought process when it came to writing articles
- Very small tablets that are very easy to digest
- No funny after taste once consumed
- No crashing after the supplement wears off
- Price doesn’t break the bank, especially when discounts and bi-monthly specials are promoted on their facebook fanpage consistently
- Can easily stack with a pre-workout half an hour apart before hitting the gym
- Keeps you less distracted and more focused on accomplishing your task ahead
- Felt less mental stress when it came to being buried with multiple tasks
My final verdict is that you can’t go wrong with FOKUSYN. Its a fully natural and completely healthy, as it is made from natural elements. There are no side effects from it, while still giving you full energy throughout your day and a lot of mental focus. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a supplement to help you focus and get things done.
You can order or find out more information at www.FOKUSYN.com