- 1/2 cup nonfat or low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1/4 cup diced apple
- 1/4 cup diced banana
- 1 1/4 cup(s) coconut water
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened muesli
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or pure maple syrup
- Cinnamon & nutmeg
- Using a box grater set over a large bowl, coarsely grate the apples, stopping when you reach the core. Add the Muesli, coconut water, yogurt, bananas, berries, and mint to the bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover the muesli and refrigerate overnight.
*Tip: Taste best when refrigerated for one day before consuming.*
- Mix the honey and salt into the muesli and spoon into bowls. Garnish with berries, banana, granola, and nuts and serve. Generous sprinkling of cinnamon & nutmeg on top.