Here is a good solid back workout for women based off IFBB Figure Pro Felicia Romero back routine. She has one of the best well-sculpted backs on the figure stage. Now you can try her workout for yourself!
1. Wide grip lat pulldown: 4 sets of 15– 45lbs, 60, 70lb, 80lbs*
2. Wide grip seated row: 3 sets fo 15– 45-60lbs
3. Assisted pullup: 3 sets of 15– 70-80lbs
4. Dumbbell bent over row: 3 sets of 15/arm– 20, 25, 30lbs
5. Underhand close grip lat pulldown: 3 sets of 15reps– 45,60,*
*Recommends you adjust the weights accordingly to hit failure for the prescribed rep range.
1. Make sure to stretch all the way up when working back.
2. Try not to use your forearms or biceps.
3. Use a soft grip when training back. If you’re going heavy, use straps or hooks (they are for girls too!).