A Sweet and Spicy twist to your Grilled Chicken Dinner!
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups (1/2-inch) cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup (1/2-inch) cubed peeled ripe mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper (about 1 small)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until done. Combine watermelon and remaining ingredients. Serve watermelon mixture with chicken.