- 2 large Pears
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 tbsp Splenda or Stevia
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 tbsp Light Whipped Topping
- Spray a baking dish safe for the grill with non-stick spray.
- Cut pears in half, removing the cores and place the cored side down in the dish.
- In another bowl, mix together white wine and Splenda and pour over the pears.
- Place the cinnamon stick somewhere around pears and place on the grill for about 15 minutes. 6. When pears are soft and can be easily pricked with a fork, remove and serve immediately with a tablespoon of whipped topping.
Serving Size 2
Amount per serving