12 popsicles, 2 ounces each
- 1 1/4 pounds ripe peaches, (3-4 medium), halved and pitted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation – Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Coarsely chop peaches in a food processor. Transfer 1 cup of the chunky peaches to a medium bowl. Add lemon juice, orange juice and sugar to taste (depending on the sweetness of the peaches) to the food processor. Puree until smooth. Add to the bowl with the chunky peaches and stir in vanilla.
- Divide the mixture among twelve 2-ounce or eight 3-ounce freezer-pop molds (or small paper cups). Freeze until beginning to set, about 1 hour. Insert frozen-treat sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour more.
- TIP: Store in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. Equipment: Twelve 2-ounce or eight 3-ounce freezer-pop molds, or small paper cups with frozen-treat sticks
Total Time: 2 1/4 hours
Per serving: 33 calories; 0 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 9 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 1 g fiber; 0 mg sodium; 90 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2