Commando Rows are one of the best exercises in your arsenal; you’ve just gotta know how to do it right. In this video we show you how, going over technique, form and how to perform the perfect Commando Row![contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
Warning: This is an advanced level exercise. Lower strength and poor form has the potential for injury to the middle and lower back and wrists.
- Place two dumbbells or kettlebells on the floor about shoulder width apart.
- In a push up position, place your hands on the grip section of each bell for support.
- Spread your legs to slightly wider than hip width apart with your toes supporting your weight. This is the start position.
- Push down through one bell and at the same time “row” the opposite one upwards by retracting your shoulder and bending your elbow.
- Hold for a count of one.
- Your breathing should remain constant throughout the movement.
- Lower the bell to the floor and without pause, then repeat the movement with your other arm.
- When you have rowed both arms, that is one repetition.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
via Buff Dudes