A few weeks ago I came across a unique cognitive supplement that claimed to increase your mental focus called IQ Enhance. They are an all-natural alternative to the popular prescribed drug called Adderall. Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Adderall is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It may help to increase the ability to pay attention, stay focused, and control behavior problems. I personally have never used nor will I ever take Adderall.
I’m always looking for ways to get more done in the day, and ways that I can better focus my mind on task at hand, in either the office or the gym. This product was tailored to support optimal cognitive function. IQ Enhance designed this cognitive supplement for college students, business professionals, and those that workout.
IQ Enhance is a natural Cognitive Supplement that increases focus and concentration, improves memory and thought recall, enhances brain function, and helps boost natural energy levels. IQ Enhance supplements are very popular with college and university students, but can also be beneficial for business professionals, athletes and bodybuilders, health enthusiasts, and those who are aged 50+.
IQ Enhance’s custom formula will make your mind and body function at the highest levels, allowing you to quickly absorb and retain information, have laser-like focus on a task at hand, instantly devise solutions to problems, and rapidly recover from mental or physical fatigue – all while enjoying an elevated energy level to keep you going through the day!
With that being said, here is my 3 week review for those that are interested:
- It takes about an hour or so to kick in. Once it kicks in, it feels similar to drinking two Red Bulls, but without the jitters or racing heart. Also, there is no caffeine in the supplement, so I didn’t crash after it wore off!
- I’ve found that my workouts at the gym were not hindered, but most certainly enhanced (no pun intended). I was able to go into the gym with a game plan and just destroy and execute every exercise that I planned on doing with the most mental clarity.
- When it came to getting work done, my productivity was increased and more pronounced than a caffeine rush. I noticed this on day 1 when I was able to post over 20 articles on gym flow 100. I basically just felt less distracted and more able to get my work done. It kept me in the zone for several hours.
- As a focus/concentration/productivity supplement I find it better than Adderall simply because of the lack of negative side effects.
- The price for something like this doesn’t break the bank, compared to what Adderall actually costs.
- It never gave me that weird after-burp taste after taking the supplement.
My final verdict is that you can’t go wrong with IQ Enhance. IQ Enhance is fully natural and completely healthy, as it is made from natural elements. There are no side effects from it, while still giving you full energy throughout your day and a lot of mental focus. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a supplement to help you focus and get things done.