Have Some Spaghetti and Meatballs the Healthy Way!!! Try these gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, yeast free,and corn free Meatballs with a side of Wheat Spaghetti makes a delicious and guilt free dinner!
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes or gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise or bean mayo or ( 0% Greek yogurt *see note)
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs: I used basil and thyme
- 1 tsp herbamare or Himalayan rock salt
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix with your hands until combined.
- Shape into 8 meatballs and place on prepared pan about 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until internal temp is 165F.
- Remove from the oven and serve!
***Note: if Greek yogurt is used, recipe is no longer dairy-free
Calories: 128 | fat: 6.2g | saturated fat: 1.2g | carbohydrate: 4.8g | fiber: 0.6g | sugars: 0.6g | protein: 12.7g
Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Yeast free, Corn free