Actor/Producer Mark Wahlberg teamed up with GNC to produce a complete line of performance nutrition supplements to help you get meet your fitness & nutrition goals. Wahlberg’s primary role will be to serve as the public face of MARKED™, a new line of “performance nutrition products” supposedly developed by “leading GNC scientists and wellness experts” in order to meet Mark’s own exacting standards for physical performance. Check out what Mark is saying about these new products!
Every MARKED product has been rigorously tested for banned substances by HFL Sports Science, a world-class sports anti-doping lab, and based on cutting edge nutritional science using only the highest quality ingredients. Each product also features Mark Wahlberg’s exclusive Supplementation and Nutrition Plan for improving strength, lean mass and workout performance to maximize muscle size and definition. The products can be taken individually or stacked and are designed to deliver optimal results:
- Maximum Nutrition Daily Pack: Daily multivitamin pack features four compounds to help support optimal body health.
- Blast & Burn Pack: Four-part muscle-sculpting, metabolism-boosting program helps achieve desired physique.
- Pre-Workout Igniter: Formula delivers fast-absorbing muscle fuel and energy for a better workout.
- Mass Gainer: Provides a physique-building nutritional platform for adding lean muscle mass.
- 100% Whey Protein Complex: An ideal foundation for optimal athletic performance.
- Protein Shake & Bar: Performance shakes and bars with protein and fiber to stay fuller longer.
“We are very proud of our partnership with Mark and look forward to growing this brand to help others who aspire to live a healthy lifestyle,” said Tom Dowd, EVP, Chief Merchandising Officer and General Manager. “In celebration of the launch of MARKED, GNC is deploying street teams in New York City to present exclusive product offers and help inspire consumers to ‘Get MARKED’ today.”
Wahlberg will serve as the leading brand ambassador and will drive the marketing approach for the MARKED product line. As part of this role, on September 20th Wahlberg will participate in a live webcast to discuss the MARKED line and answer questions. Details about how to join will be available at www.MarkedNutrition.com in September. For more information about the MARKED line, including additional training tips, visit www.MarkedNutrition.com, or GNC.com. Connect with MARKED on Facebook: Facebook.com/MarkedNutrition and follow MARKED on Twitter: @MarkedNutrition.