Yes their are cupcakes out there that are under 100 calories! Enjoy this delicious Red velvet cupcake that’s very diet friendly!
- Half an 18.25-oz box red velvet cake mix (divide by weight).
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbsp applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg white
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine cake mix, water, applesauce, egg, and egg white and beat until smooth. S
- poon batter into wrapper-lined mini-muffin tins and bake 15 to 17 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute in the tins, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Pipe on Marshmallow Fluff using a plastic bag with a corner snipped off.
Per serving (3 cupcakes): 93 cal, 2 g fat (<1 g sat), 18 g carbs, 108 mg sodium, <1 g fiber, 2 g protein