Nothing but hearty and healthy for supper!
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 4 to 5 small red potatoes, sliced (2 cups)
- 1 cup Cascadian Farm® Organic frozen cut green beans (from 16-oz bag)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 package (14-oz size) firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- Step 1 In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion in oil 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in potatoes; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Step 2 Stir in beans, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Cover; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beans are tender and potatoes are light golden brown.
- Step 3 Stir in tofu and tomatoes. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and gently, just until hot. Sprinkle each serving with egg.
1 Serving (1 Serving)
- Calories 210
- Total Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 150mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19g
- Protein 9g