Here’s the one of the best and healthiest no bake cake’s you will ever taste! This no bake watermelon cake recipe was taken from Jennifer over at www.iSaveA2Z.com.
- Whipped cream or Coconut Whipped cream (Paleo Version)
- 1 Large Watermelon cut in a circle like a cake
- Cut your watermelon based on the photo tutorial in the post.
- Pat the watermelon down with wipes to dry it.
- Frost it with whipped cream
- Add Almonds to the side
- Decorate the top with fresh fruit of your choice. I like raspberries and blueberries.