Something quick and healthy snack for the road.
- 4 cups MultiGrain Cheerios® cereal
- 3 cups trail mix (seeds, nuts and dried fruits)
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Step 1 Grease 13×9-inch pan with shortening, or spray with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal and trail mix; set aside.
- Step 2 In 2-quart saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, flour and corn syrup. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Step 3 Pour mixture evenly over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Press mixture in pan. Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
1 Serving (1 Bar)
- Calories 130
- Total Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 0mg;
- Sodium 70mg;
- Total Carbohydrate 18g
- Protein 2g