- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 3 Tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 4-5 drops of liquid stevia or sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir until everything is mixed together well. Top with toppings of your choice and enjoy!
For toppings could try raisin almond crunch granola and a few banana slices to the mix. It adds a crunchy taste to the sweet which makes it that much better!