- 4 – 6 ounces of Tilapia
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped Parsley
- Teaspoon of light mayo
- Sea Salt or Salt Sub. (Lightly)
- Pepper (lightly)
- Garlic Powder (lightly)
- First in a small cup mix parmesan with light mayo, pepper,
salt sub garlic powder, and chopped parsley.
- Put the tilapia on sprayed foil and brush the mix above lightly on the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- You can serve with lemon wedges, and fresh lemon juice on the side.
- Calories: 4 ounces.
- Fat: 5 gr.
- Protein: 22 gr.
- Carbs: Depends on the artichoke amount, 0 gr for the fish and cheese.
- Sodium: 90 mg. total
Benefits: Variety of protein sources providing muscle tissue support
A note on Artichoke: Artichoke is documented to help with liver cleansing as well its positive effects on high cholesterol. Artichoke also has a good amount of potassium which helps muscle contraction and is very important for individuals who follow an exercise regimen.
– 2 ounce artichoke calories: 25, Fat: 0, Protein: 2 , Carbs: 6 ( 3gr. Fiber), Sodium: 75 mg., Potassium: 170 mg.