Sweet potato with pasta is a quick and easy to make dinner or lunch and its under 200 calories!
- 300g sweet potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 300g pasta shapes
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 150g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 40g reduced fat Parmesan or mature cheese, finely grated
- Ground black pepper
- Cook the sweet potato chunks in simmering water for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Drain well.
- Cook the pasta shapes in a large saucepan for 6-8 minutes, or according to pack instructions, until tender. Drain well then return to the saucepan.
- Stir the sweet potato chunks and frozen peas through the pasta. Add the milk and yogurt and heat gently for 1-2 minutes. Serve, sprinkled with the cheese and a little ground black pepper.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 198(kcal)
- Fat 5.0g
- Saturates 1.0g
- Sugars 10.0g
- Salt 1.0g