Spice up your protein intake with a delicious twist on an old classic
• 2 sweet potatoes , cut into wedges
• Olive oil
• 400g extra lean minced pork
• 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
• 1 red onion , ½ grated, ½ finely diced
• small bunch coriander, chopped
• 1 mango, diced
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped
• ½ lime, juiced
• Little Gem lettuce, to serve
• Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Toss the potato wedges with 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Put on a baking tray and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 20-25 minutes until tender.
• Meanwhile, mix together the pork, curry paste, grated onion and half the coriander. Season and form into 4 burgers. Brush the burgers with a little oil then grill or griddle for 5-6 minutes each side until they are cooked through.
• For the mango salsa, mix the mango, chilli and the rest of the coriander with the lime juice. To serve, put a burger on top of some little gem leaves and spoon over some salsa. Serve with the sweet potato wedges.
242 kcalories, protein 23.6g, carbohydrate 27.9g, fat 4.8 g, saturated fat 1.6g, fibre 4g, salt 0.45 g