Here are a few things to consider:
1. I am likely to do this routine on a day I am not lifting since it is 45 minutes long. You are welcome to do it on arm day or chest and back day, but so you don’t have to stay in the gym for hours, I would suggest doing it on an off-lift day.
2. This program was designed for a gym-quality, Precor Elliptical. This is NOT to say you cannot adapt it to your home or other gym elliptical machine. Just figure out your max incline, speed and resistance available and adjust accordingly.
3. If you cannot do these speeds and/or resistance, NO problem! Work up to it!
4. DO NOT hold on to the handles or machine itself unless absolutely necessary. You will get optimal results if you focus on using your lower body for the majority of the effort. It is okay to “pump” your arms.
5. If you need a more readable version of the actual workout, please download the PDF from here.