A Delicious, Light Lunch.
Ingredients (4 servings) Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 medium (130g or 5″ long, 2″ diameter) sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan rock salt
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- Toppings of choice: chopped romaine, fresh tomatoes, avocado, spinach
- 4 gluten-free brown rice tortillas
Instructions Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Melt coconut oil in a large cast iron pan on medium heat. Add sweet potatoes, onion, rosemary and salt, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat and add bean filling to tortilla along with desired toppings. Wrap and serve.
- Leftover filling can be reheated the next day for lunch in a wrap, as a salad topper, or mixed in with some leftover rice.