If you’re looking for a cool and refreshing salad recipe for this summer, look no further. This salad is light and sweet, with a perfect balance between fruit and vegetables. Serve it up at barbecues or throw it together at lunchtime. Either way, you’re sure to impress whoever you’re feeding.
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine watermelon, feta cheese, red onion, and mint in a large bowl.
- Pour the lime juice and olive oil over the watermelon mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.