If deadlifts aren’t a part of your regular routine, it should be. The exercise is an amazingly effective move for your lower body, especially your glutes, hamstrings, and quads. So if you’re to build a better booty, than start doing some deadlifts. Its not only great for your butt, it’s also very effective for your core muscles as well.
Another one of the most important reasons to deadlift for women is that it allows them to realize their true strength potential. All too often women are brained washed with the concept of being weak and should only lift light weights in the gym. Start thinking outside the box and start doing some deadlifts! Below are the full summary and benefits of doing dead lifts.
- Build muscle on your legs
- Tighten your butt
- Build your lower back muscles
- Build your arms and shoulders
- Build your core muscles
- Get rid of a muffin top/ love handles
- Work your heart
- Make you stronger
- Improve your posture
- Improve your sexual life
Ready to add deadlifts to your workout routine? Watch and read on for tips on how to properly deadlift correctly.
- Have your feet wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Set up very close to the bar; I prefer to have my shins touching the bar.
- Point your feet out at about 45 degree angles.
- Force your chest out to maintain the arch in your lower back.
- Do not try to “squat” the weight up. Your hips are higher on the sumo deadlift than a squat.
- Keep the bar close to your body the entire time – it should run up your shins and then up your thighs.
- Near the top of the movement, push your hips forward to lock it out.