Our friends over at ToGoodForRadio.com recently released their Workout Mix Vol 2 titled “Fast 2 Furious”. Nice high energy mix that features a little bit of everything from electro, mashup, hip hop, rock, and even dubstep. Check it out this 20 track mix below.
Once Too Good For Radio released the revolutionary Workout Playlist Vol 1 last month, the experts said it could never be topped. Leading professors, scholars, doctors, and laureates got together, did the math, and determined it was impossible to make a better exercise playlist.
Well we sure proved those haters wrong! Workout Mixtape Vol 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS is harder, better, faster, and stronger. Stream and download 20 electro, mashup, hip hop, and rock songs to get your blood pumping at an unhealthy level.
Let’s also not forget this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so go Race For The Cure and help a great cause!
- Araabmuzik – Lift Off
- Flosstradamus – Totally Recalled (D.veloped Remix)
- The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army (The Glitch Mob Remix)
- Adventure Club – Do I See Color (Big Gigantic Remix)
- Fang Island – Asunder
- Childish Gambino – You See Me (Hot Mess Remix)
- 3LAU – E.T. Feels Starry Eyed
- Van Halen – Jump (Wick-it Remix)
- Jeff The Brotherhood – Sixpack
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop (Love And Light Remix)
- DJ Whatt – Beast Break (B.O.B. vs Zeds Dead)
- Katy B – Katy on a Mission (Helicopter Showdown Remix)
- Kap Slap – Breakin’ The Doors
- White Rabbits – Percussion Gun
- XV & Wiz Khalifa – Gobstopper (Figure Remix)
- TaTU – Not Gonna Get Us (BAHHROO Remix)
- DJ Ellipsis [Deadmau5 vs. Outkast] – Ghosts Over Baghdad
- Japandroids – Wet Hair
- Child Rebel Soldier – Don’t Stop!
- Nero – Must Be The Feeling (Delta Heavy Remix)
Download: Workout Mix Volume 2