As this supplement claims to take testosterone boosting to the “next level”—the only way to discover the truth is with an Ageless Male Max review.
When selecting our supplements, we want the products that are going to deliver the ultimate in returns. However, we’re also aware that sometimes the claims made by manufacturers can stretch the truth a little. Separating marketing hype from the facts can prove to be tough.
You’re in total agreement, right?
It’s a shame—since the best testosterone boosters can be one of the wisest bodybuilding investments we make. Their power to boost strength, power, drive, muscle mass, and fat loss shouldn’t be underestimated.
Yet, the worst products will just leave us out of pocket.
Here’s the deal.
This Ageless Male Max review isn’t going to involve any dubious science, sales speak, or unverified claims—just the cold hard truth. If you want to know the alarming story behind this testosterone supplement—read on.
Ageless Male Max Review
Let me kick off this Ageless Male Max review with a quick overview.
This testosterone booster is marketed under the New Vitality brand, owned by NAC Marketing Company LLC. It’s the replacement and supposed improvement on their previous T-booster, the original Ageless Male.
The guys behind it make great efforts to stress that all the current T-boosters on the market are now outdated.
Apparently, Ageless Male Max takes science to the “next level” (their words, not mine). They claim that it doesn’t just raise the concentration of the most important anabolic male hormone known, but also elevates nitric oxide volumes.
Its official website states that it will:
- Increase total testosterone volumes.
- Heighten strength and raise muscle mass.
- Reduce body fat.
- Lower stress levels and improve mood.
- Elevate blood flow.
- Maximize nitric oxide production.
- Ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Increase workout returns and performance.
- Take energy levels to the max.
Let me show you next in this Ageless Male Max review how it aims to work.
How Does Ageless Male Max Work?
The manufacturers stress that most T-boosters only “free-up” existing testosterone, whereas Ageless Male Max does something different—it assists the body in making more.
To be honest—that’s just blatantly untrue. The best testosterone boosters on the market do both of these actions—free testosterone and enhance T-production—so to indicate it has a new and more effective approach is misleading.
However, in general, the way this supplement claims to work is by:
- Using ingredients that will encourage your balls to make more testosterone—theoretically leading to muscle, strength, and stamina gains.1 2
- Utilizing a proprietary blend to heighten nitric oxide levels—the more NO you have, the greater the muscle oxygenation—leading to larger pumps, strength, and stamina.3
- Lowering stress levels—meaning you have more energy to power through your workouts and therefore receive greater returns.
So, what’s the fuel behind these actions? The next part of this Ageless Male Max review explains.
Ageless Male Max Ingredients
Ageless Male Max includes six main (quantified) ingredients, with a shocking 28 in a proprietary blend (individual compounds unquantified).
Here are the ingredients in Ageless Male Max.
- Vitamin D3—a proven testosterone booster that you expect to see in the best testosterone male supplements.4
- Niacin—can elevate T-levels, but only if you’re a rat—there’s no evidence indicating it has the same effect in humans.5
- Vitamin B6—studies have indicated this vitamin can improve testosterone efficiency and may heighten T-levels.6
- Vitamin B12—research has shown that it doesn’t increase total testosterone but can improve sperm count—useful if you want a kid, useless to build muscle.7
- Zinc—scientists have illustrated that this mineral increases total testosterone.8
- Ashwagandha root (KSM-66)—while it can reduce stress and improve sperm count, quality, and motility—there’s little proof it will raise testosterone levels in men: only in animals.9 10
- NOX Perform (Spectra) blend—although the 28 chemicals may boost nitric oxide levels a little, it does nothing for testosterone.11
So, will this supplement raise overall levels of testosterone in the body?
A small amount, maybe. The inclusion of the proven T-boosters, vitamin D3, B6, and zinc, will have some beneficial effects on testosterone. However, the rest, nothing at all.
While the proprietary blend may help to increase nitric oxide levels—there seems little point.
This is an alleged testosterone enhancement supplement, not a NO elevator. If raising nitric oxide is your target, there are some outstanding sole NO products and pre-workouts available instead.
What’s more, these proven NO products include potent scientifically researched ingredients, such as l-arginine and l-citrulline, not a strange 28-compound blend.
The issue is, with just three scientifically proven T-boosting ingredients, it’s really weak.
The best testosterone booster will contain the following T-raising ingredients. Here’s how the Ageless Male Max testosterone booster measures up:
- ✘D-aspartic acid
- ✓Vitamin D3
- ✓Vitamin B6
- ✘Vitamin K1
- ✘Nettle Leaf Extract
As this Ageless Male Max review shows—lacking seven of the essential T-boosting compounds found in the real players in the testosterone market, it’s a very poor formula.
Ageless Male Max VS Testogen
How does Ageless Male Max compare against the top rated testosterone booster Testogen?
Let’s find out.
First of all let’s compare how much of the top testosterone boosting ingredient they contain:
|Ingredients||Testogen||Ageless Male Max|
|Nettle Leaf Extract||40mg||✘|
As you may notice Ageless Male Max seriously lacks some of the best ingredients to boost testosterone.
Other than a slightly higher dose of Zinc and inclusion of Ashwagandha Ageless Male Max does not compare well against the top rated testosterone booster Testogen.
Want to learn more about Testogen?
Ageless Male Max Side Effects
This Ageless Male Max review wouldn’t be complete without discussing the possible side effects.
To be honest, the chances of suffering from a health problem after using this supplement are small. All the ingredients are natural and in doses that shouldn’t cause any issues.
However, just a couple of points. Firstly, some people do have an unpleasant reaction to Ashwagandha. Although rare, some guys have suffered from stomach upsets, diarrhea, and vomiting.12
Secondly, as this supplement contains so many ingredients, 34 in total, it could prove too much for some people’s physiologies. It’s a lot of compounds for the body to process in one big hit—so if you do suffer from adverse reactions after taking this product, cease use immediately.
Ageless Male Max Review Conclusion
The manufacturer claims this is the “next level” in testosterone boosters—if anything, it’s taken a step backward.
As we have seen in this Ageless Male Max review—it’s a weak formulation. While the three scientifically proven T-enhancing ingredients may give you a little lift, it’s no more than a decent vitamin supplement would provide.
And, it’s not just my opinion.
Ageless Male Max reviews and testimonials provided by customers also indicate that it has little effect. I wouldn’t even bother with the Ageless Male Max free trial—it’s an auto-ship program so you’ll probably end up spending money anyway.
Additionally, the inclusion of the nitric oxide-boosting proprietary blend is a little confusing. Not only is it unnecessary in a T-booster—the science behind this blend is lacking. There can be no excuse for this when there are proven NO enhancers like arginine and citrulline readily available.
The bottom line.
Forget about this supplement. Instead, get hold of a testosterone booster which includes the ten proven T-raising ingredients I listed earlier—the only way to see serious bodybuilding returns.