If you lack the vitality of your youth, you need one of the best testosterone boosters for men over 50.
Despite the many benefits of maturity—there are some downsides. Energy is lacking, fat begins to appear, and the bedroom action isn’t as fulfilling or athletic as it used to be.
You agree, right?
Most of these symptoms are due to one thing—declining testosterone levels. This potent hormone plays a massive part in your life—and every day it’s dropping. In fact, it’s been doing that since puberty—by the time you hit 50 it’s worryingly low.1
Testosterone supplements are the answer.
Guys taking these T-boosters have seen their lives turn around. They’ve rediscovered boundless energy, begin to drop the fat, become machines in the bedroom, and feel like real men again
This article brings you the three best natural testosterone boosters for men over 50—explaining clearly how they function.
If you thought discovering the secret of youth was impossible—you’re about to be shocked.
How Do Testosterone Boosters Work?
Let me start this Best Testosterone Boosters for Men Over 50 article by illustrating, graphically, how testosterone production drops.
This nosedive in testosterone has a massive effect on the male body. I would say that it’s the most important aspect to address in overall male health.
Replenishing your testosterone stores and bringing them back to the levels of your younger year’s means:
- Increased bone mineral density—remember how as a young guy you could fall over and then simply get back up again? These days it’s likely to result in broken bones.2
- Elevated energy—older men find that their vitality drops; studies have shown that raising T-levels boosts energy.3
- Enhanced fat loss—chest and belly-fat rapidly increases in guys over 50; research indicates boosting testosterone improves weight loss.4
- Raised sex drive, fertility, and erection quality—revitalizing T-levels will bring back the insatiable drive and rock-hard boners of your youth.5 6 7
- Preventing femininity—as we age, estrogen levels can increase, leading to gynecomastia (man-boobs)—elevating testosterone stores can either prevent or alleviate such symptoms.8
- Improved musculature—the previously “tight” body of your youth may become more “floppy” as muscle tone drops—testosterone helps to build muscle mass, making you look years younger.9
A potent testosterone booster can elevate your T-levels—supplying all the above benefits.
These phenomenal supplements work by increasing testosterone levels naturally.
Make no mistake, these aren’t testosterone injections used in TRT (testosterone replacement therapy), which even the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) considers dangerous. Testosterone supplements are completely free of side effects.10
Instead, by using 100 percent natural and scientifically proven T-enhancing ingredients—they raise testosterone levels by:
- Stimulating your balls into producing more testosterone.
- Preventing testosterone from turning into estrogen.
- Liberating existing testosterone that’s “bound” and, hence, unusable.
After just a few weeks, testosterone levels are raised to phenomenal heights—bringing back the energy, drive, and strength of your youth.
What Do Testosterone Boosters Contain?
The best testosterone boosters for men over 50 contain only the most potent and proven T-boosting ingredients. When selecting your product, always read the ingredient list and check for these important compounds:
- D aspartic acid—known to enhance both the synthesis and release of testosterone.11
- Vitamin D3—studies have shown this vitamin rapidly increases T-levels.12
- Fenugreek—elevates the amount of “free” testosterone by preventing it from turning into estrogen.13
- Tribulus Terrestris—a flowering plant which research indicates stimulates T-production and enhances libido.14
- Zinc—one of the most effective ingredients for men with low testosterone.15
- Vitamin B6—improves the anabolic and steroid power of testosterone.16
- Ginseng—a well-known aphrodisiac that not only elevates sex drive but also heightens T-production.17
- Selenium—experts have discovered that guys with heightened selenium have increased testosterone levels.18
- Vitamin B2—research indicates this vitamin can improve male hormone stores by boosting testosterone-creating enzymes.19
- Vitamin B5—thought to raise levels of luteinizing hormone, which stimulates T-production.20
Best Testosterone Boosters for Men Over 50
Below, I’ve put together the best natural testosterone boosters for men over 50. Each one has been selected on one criterion—possessing testosterone boosting ingredients that have been proven by science.
This is simply the most potent and best testosterone booster 2019—hence why it’s top of this best testosterone boosters for men over 50 list. If you really want to recapture your younger years—this product is the ultimate.
This is due to the fact that it’s packed with the best natural testosterone boosters known to science. Every single one of its 11 ingredients is in the most effective dose possible—meaning that your T-levels get the kick they need.
In addition to the key components of zinc, d-aspartic acid, vitamin B6, and fenugreek—it also includes the mighty nettle leaf extract and boron.
Studies have shown that the former prevents testosterone being “tied” to SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin) which can render it impotent—while the latter takes testosterone levels off the scale.21 22
If you want the immense T-volumes of your teenage years—this is the only choice. It can be purchased from the official Testogen website.
- The most powerful testosterone booster on the market.
- Will boost energy, increase libido, improve erections, and shed excess pounds.
- Every ingredient is backed by science.
- Includes Bioperine to increase absorption and boost potency.
- No proprietary blends or fillers.
- Not just for older guys—it’s the best testosterone booster for muscle gain, making it ideal for bodybuilders.
- Side effect free.
- Only available from a couple of outlets—Amazon and the official Testogen website.
2. Prime Male
Although not quite as potent as the all-conquering Testogen—this is still a solid T-booster and worthy of a place in this best testosterone boosters for men over 50 rundown.
While this supplement is actually designed and marketed specifically for the older generation, it contains many of the same scientifically proven T-boosting ingredients as Testogen.
D-aspartic acid, zinc, boron, ginseng, and vitamin D3, although in many cases the doses aren’t as mighty.
However, it does pack in a couple of ingredients primarily for the mature man. Firstly, there’s mucuna pruriens—also known as velvet bean. This African plant has been shown to alleviate the stress and worry you might feel as an older person.23
Secondly, there’s luteolin—an antioxidant which research has shown prevents the creation of the female hormone estrogen—this can lead to fat gains and breast tissue formation in older men.24
This remains one of the best supplements to increase testosterone; however, it will not reach the unassailable heights of Testogen.
This T-booster can be purchased from the official Prime Male website.
- One of the best natural testosterone supplements for men over 50.
- Includes only proven T-boosting compounds.
- No blends or mixes.
- Solid doses of ingredients.
- Primarily designed for the mature gentleman.
- 90-day money back guarantee.
- Will not damage health.
- Lacks the immense potency of Testogen.
- Only available from the official Prime Male website.
At #3 in this best testosterone boosters for men over 50 list is another effective supplement.
Formulation-wise, it’s very similar to Testogen since it includes fenugreek, d-aspartic acid, vitamin B6, ginseng, and zinc. To be honest, if this supplement was to be pitted against the majority of T-boosters on the market, it would beat them hands down.
The issue is:
Compared to the phenomenal Testogen, it’s lacking slightly.
This is due to two reasons.
Firstly, while the ingredients and doses are quite similar, the quantities of vitamin B6 and d-aspartic acid are lower. Thus, T-levels will not be as greatly enhanced.
Secondly, I’ve put it in third place as it includes a couple of debatable ingredients. It contains oyster extract which is a proven aphrodisiac—but its testosterone-boosting properties are small.25
The same applies to another ingredient, vitamin K2. Experts have conclusively shown it can heighten testosterone in rodents—but human studies are limited.26
Still, it’s a reliable supplement that will boost T-levels and comes with zero testosterone booster side effects.
This product can only be purchased from the official Testofuel website.
- While not as powerful as Testogen, it’s effective and remains one of the best testosterone boosters for men over 50.
- Includes numerous ingredients which science has shown to be effective at raising testosterone.
- Good doses.
- Will not cause adverse health effects.
- While ingredient quantities will enhance T-levels, they could be higher to really skyrocket hormone levels.
- Contains two under-researched ingredients—although they aren’t dangerous and may have some beneficial effect.
Best Testosterone Boosters for Men Over 50 Summary
Reaching 50 years of age can mean that your body isn’t functioning quite as well as it was in your younger years.
Energy drops, sex-drive diminishes, muscles begin to shrink, and pounds begin to pile on. What’s more, all of these aspects combined can leave you feeling down.
Taking the best testosterone boosters for men over 50 can consign these effects to history.
Here’s the bottom line.
There are three genuinely effective testosterone boosters listed above. However, if you really want to feel years younger, rediscover a lust for life, have boundless energy, and become a machine in the bedroom, there’s only one choice.
There’s no stronger testosterone supplement on the market. Why wait? Head over to the Testogen website now—the sooner you do this the quicker you will retain your mojo—you deserve it.