They’re the second largest pharmacy in the US, but are the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens the most powerful on the market? 1
Choosing the right T-booster can be a difficult process. With so many testosterone pills for sale from different brands and retailers—finding the right product can be tougher than knocking out that final rep.
I’m right, yeah?
Let me give you the truth.
The most potent T-boosters can turn us mere mortals into freakin’ superhumans, enabling us to build awesome muscle, power through each damn set, and turn us into virtual sex-machines.
The worst ones will do nothing except grab your hard-earned dollars.
Here’s the deal.
In this best testosterone boosters at Walgreens article—I’ve put together what I consider to be the top five T-enhancers available from this pharmacy. What’s more, I’m going to let you know how they stack up compared to the best boosters on the market.
If you’re looking to send your training returns off the scale—this article is a must-read.
Want to know what the best testosterone booster on the market is, which is not available at walgreens? Find out at the end of this article.
Best Testosterone Boosters at Walgreens Top 5
Here are what I consider to be the best testosterone boosters currently being retailed at Walgreens.
This doesn’t necessarily mean they’re the best T-boosters on the market—stick around and you’ll see what I mean!
1. MD Science Labs Max Testosterone
This testosterone booster comes from the guys at MD Science Labs, who also market other nutritional supplements under their Swiss Navy brand.
Formed in 1999, this is one of the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens; although, don’t expect to be blown away by its actual power.
According to its official website, this supplement is designed to elevate energy and increase libido.
It also comes with a startling warning.
Apparently, if after taking this supplement you find that your erection lasts for more than four hours—then it’s time to see a physician!
So, there must be some seriously powerful ingredients in here then, right?
Let’s take a look.
MD Science Labs Max Testosterone Ingredients
First, the good.
Furthermore, it also contains horny goat weed. While having little effect on testosterone, in some studies it has proven to be effective in reducing erectile dysfunction symptoms and raising sex drive.5
The remaining six ingredients are:
- Ginkgo biloba—a known aphrodisiac.6
- Avena sativa—thought to increase sex-drive.7
- Eurycoma longifolia—some studies have indicated it can raise serum testosterone.8
- L-arginine—shown to have little effect on hormone production, although it can work as a vasodilator.9 10
- Cnidium Monnieri—has little testosterone-boosting effects, but it may increase blood flow to improve erection quality.11
In brief, this supplement will have some solid T-enhancing power and may elevate libido as the manufacturer’s claim. However, the majority of ingredients are unquantified, meaning their actual efficacy cannot be measured.
So, this is one of the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens, but by no means the best on the market.
- Contains some proven testosterone boosting ingredients.
- Includes numerous aphrodisiacs for guys looking for a boost to their sex drive.
- One month’s supply.
- While the best testosterone booster at Walgreens, there are more potent supplements available.
- Includes unquantified ingredients.
2. Nugenix Natural Testosterone Booster
At #2 in this best testosterone boosters at Walgreens article is this supplement from Adaptive Health (formerly Direct Digital)—a US-based company that markets its products under the Nugenix banner.
With just six ingredients—this Nugenix testosterone booster may suit people looking for a back-to-basics approach.
Only three of the compounds are quantified—with the remainder being hidden in its Nugenix Free Testosterone complex.
Let me show you.
Nugenix Natural Testosterone Booster Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 (2 mg)—studies have illustrated this vitamin can boost testosterone production.12
- Vitamin B12 (50mcg)—important for healthy blood, but has little effect on testosterone.13
- Zinc (1mg)—while a proven testosterone booster, one milligram is unlikely to have any effect—it’s equivalent to a cup of button mushrooms.
- Citrulline (unquantified)—known to boost nitric oxide production which can improve blood flow.14
- Testofen (unquantified)—thought to increase T-production—although as you will soon see, that’s not exactly true.
- Tribulus (unquantified)—can elevate testosterone.
While there are some proven testosterone boosters included, they are either unquantified (usually meaning their dose is so low it would be an embarrassment to put it on the label), or are in insufficient amounts to heighten production (as with zinc).
Just a quick footnote.
This supplement includes Testofen, a patented extract that has been touted to boost T-levels.
Sadly, it cannot.
Recently, a class action was brought against some supplement manufacturers (including the makers of this T-booster), claiming that their promises Testofen raised T-levels was untrue.15
This resulted in these companies agreeing to pay out $7 million in compensation.
- A trimmed down supplement with only six ingredients.
- One month’s supply.
- Includes proven T-boosters of zinc and vitamin B6.
- Fifty percent of the ingredients are unquantified.
- One milligram of zinc is unlikely to have any effect.
- Some ingredients are known to have no T-boosting powers.
- Not the best testosterone booster 2018 or 2019.
3. High T Testosterone Booster
A supplement from Kingfisher Media that markets itself as one of the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens for improving sexual health.
Many of us guys demand high T-levels to ensure our muscles grow as large and as fast as possible—any increase in sex drive and erection quality is simply a nice bonus.
However, this product not only makes libido its primary raison d’etre—but also its packaging is designed to emphasize this fact. Its clear glass bottle and chemical-structure themed label indicate that the guys behind it want to make it look as scientific as possible.
But does it have the engine under the hood?
High T Testosterone Booster Ingredients
This supplement includes the T-boosters of vitamin B6 and zinc, but with just 1.5 mg of the latter, it will probably be quite ineffectual.
The majority of the remaining ingredients (five) are combined in a 900 mg proprietary blend.
- Testofen—an ingredient which may improve libido, but as we’ve seen doesn’t raise testosterone, although it can maintain healthy levels by using a dosage of 600 mg—yet the entire blend is only 900 mg.16
- Eurycoma longifolia—can elevate T-levels, yet as the quantity is not shown in this supplement, it’s unlikely there are sufficient amounts in this product.
- Rhodiola rosea—while it doesn’t increase testosterone, it has been shown to help guys suffering from premature ejaculation.17
- Arginine—a compound which can open up the blood vessels and theoretically improve erectile quality—however, that’s with a dose of 1700 mg—greater than all the ingredients in this supplement combined.18
Although one of the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens—compared to the best enhancers on the market, it’s disappointing.
With low doses and many unquantified ingredients, it’s unlikely to have a significant effect on testosterone—yet, as marketed, it may have some libido-raising properties.
- Contains compounds known to improve sexual performance.
- One month’s supply.
- Includes the T-boosting vitamin B6.
- Includes a proprietary blend.
4. Ageless Male Testosterone Booster
Manufactured by New Vitality, a company operating out of New York, USA—this could be the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens for guys whose stomachs don’t tolerate supplements too well.
I’ll tell you why.
This T-booster contains just four ingredients, which may make it suitable if you find products containing numerous compounds hard to digest—leading to unwanted testosterone supplements side effects.
But are these ingredients effective? Let’s see.
Ageless Male Testosterone Booster Ingredients
Here’s the breakdown, guys:
- Vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc—as we’ve already seen, all of these compounds are known to elevate testosterone levels—what’s more, in this supplement, they’re actually in effective doses.
- Testofen—as before, although it cannot raise T-levels, studies have indicated it can help to keep testosterone in check and raise libido.
So, while only containing four ingredients—they’re all, in their own way, capable of elevating testosterone.
My only criticism is this.
While one of the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens—it still doesn’t come close to the most potent on the market, which can include more than seven proven and potent T-enhancing ingredients.
- Includes the proven boosters of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 and is supplied in effective doses.
- A minimalist approach, with only four ingredients for guys who don’t want an overwhelming supplement “hit.”
- Two months’ supply.
- Although one of the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens, it still doesn’t come close to the serious T-boosting “big boys”.
At #5 in this best testosterone boosters at Walgreens review is Naturades’ Vitali-T-Aid.
This supplement contains seven ingredients, with six of them being included in its proprietary male wellness blend.
It places heavy emphasis on its primary ingredient, Testofen, amounting to around 85 percent of the entire product.
Let me give you the detail.
- Testofen (600 mg)—while it may not actually increase testosterone levels, studies have shown it can keep them at a constant level and elevate sex drive.19
- Saw palmetto (unquantified)—doesn’t raise testosterone but can improve prostate health.20
- Astragalus root (unquantified)—known to boost testicular function (in rats).21
- Phytosterol (unquantified)—a plant compound which actually lowers testosterone in chickens—although it can also lower cholesterol. 22 23
- Panax ginseng (unquantified)—while shown to be ineffective at boosting T-levels, it can improve erection quality.24
- Tribulus (unquantified)—can raise testosterone.
- Arginine—opens the blood vessels which can improve erection firmness.
Probably the least effective of the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens. Although some testosterone boosting ingredients are included, precise quantities are unspecified. And since in total they amount to 100 mg, they’re going to have a minimal effect.
- Includes ingredients known to boost T-levels.
- Many compounds to improve male sexual health.
- About as powerful as thesix-star testosterone booster Walgreens
- A proprietary blend hides its low and ineffective doses.
- Not one of the best testosterone supplements at Walgreens.
What’s the Best Testosterone Booster on the Market?
Guys, here’s the issue.
While we’ve seen in this Best Testosterone Boosters at Walgreens article that there are a few somewhat effective products—they don’t stock the seriously powerful supplements on their shelves.
And, there’s one they should definitely be carrying—Testogen, the top rated testosterone booster in 2019.
If you really want to take T-levels to the max, to enjoy massive muscle mass, cut excess pounds, increase energy, and turn into an animal in the bedroom—it’s a no brainer.
Get ready for this.
This supplement is so effective as it packs in a wealth of ingredients—all scientifically proven to elevate testosterone levels.
It has to be seen to be believed—let me show you:
- D-aspartic acid—sends testosterone levels off the scale.25
- Nettle extract—adheres to SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin) increasing levels of free testosterone.26
- Magnesium—a powerful T-enhancer.
- Vitamin D—elevates testosterone.27
- Boron—you’ve guessed it, another T-booster.28
- Vitamin B6—as we’ve already seen, it raises your T-count.
- Zinc—the final testosterone-boosting ingredient.
- Bioperine—an ingredient which allows the above compounds to be efficiently absorbed.29
You see what I mean about packed, right?
This is one formula that will seriously skyrocket testosterone—man, you’ll be like a teenager again.
- No fillers and zero proprietary blends.
- 60-day full money back guarantee.
- Contains only scientifically proven T-boosting ingredients.
- Generously dosed.
- Simply the best testosterone booster on the market today.
- A product for real men—some guys may find its potency too intense.
Need more info?
Where to Buy Testogen
As you know, the testosterone pills Walgreens sells don’t include this truly awesome supplement—nor will you find it amongst the testosterone pills Walmart retails or in the testosterone pills GNC stocks.
Instead, it’s easily available from the official Testogen website.
Best Testosterone Boosters at Walgreens Summary
Despite being the best testosterone boosters at Walgreens, the five products featured in this article are sadly lacking in power.
Let me be fair.
Some of Walgreens testosterone boosters do indeed include T-heightening ingredients and in sufficient doses to increase testosterone somewhat.
However, they don’t come close to the most impressive testosterone enhancer on the market today—Testogen.
This supplement simply couldn’t pack any more T-boosting ingredients in if it tried. Every single compound is scientifically proven to elevate T-production—naturally and with no side effects.
But here’s the kicker.
With testosterone becoming supercharged, you’re going to see astounding results. Muscles will grow larger and faster than you ever thought possible, energy will go off the scale, and you’re going to be an absolute powerhouse in the bedroom.
The bottom line.
For a T-booster that’s going to deliver phenomenal results, ignore the top testo boosters at Walgreens—and instead get hold of Testogen.