They’re the world’s largest company—but are the best testosterone supplements at Walmart the most potent on the market?
The major retailing powerhouses stock some of the widest ranges of products available—it’s no surprise that when looking for our supplements we often head over to the real “big boys”—such as Walmart and Amazon.
You think the same, right?
Fact is, testosterone boosters should be at the top of every bodybuilder’s supplement list. Their ability to form muscle, increase strength, and shed fat makes them a no-brainer.
But—it’s the deals struck between the major vendors and manufacturers which affects what you see on the shelves or screen
Here’s the deal.
In this Best Testosterone Boosters at Walmart article, I’ll let you into the alarming truth behind its five most effective T-enhancers
But most importantly, I’ll indicate whether these supplements deserve to be ranked among the most potent T-boosters on the market—or if you should be looking elsewhere.
At the end of this article we will also reveal the best testosterone booster on the market which is not available in walmart.
Best Testosterone Supplements at Walmart
Out of the surprisingly few T-boosters available from this retailer, here are what I believe to be the best testosterone supplements at Walmart.
1. Six Star Testosterone Booster
Formulated and manufactured by Six Star Pro Nutrition, this T-booster is probably top of the pile of the best testosterone supplements at Walmart—although, as you will see, it still isn’t that impressive.
This product, supplied as 60 capsules (two per day—30 days’ supply) claims to work in two main ways:
- Encouraging the body to create more free testosterone (within seven days).
- Improving the cortisol-testosterone ratio—the stress hormone cortisol is known to induce catabolism (muscle breakdown).1
Let me take you through the ingredients to show you how it aims to achieve these targets.
Six Star Ingredients
This is one seriously trimmed-down product.
With just three active ingredients, it’s one of the lightest T-boosters I’ve ever seen.
Here’s what it contains:
- Boron—research has indicated across numerous studies that this mineral can increase levels of free testosterone.2
- Rhodiola—a flowering plant that’s known to lower cortisol levels—however, success has been achieved with a dose over 500 mg; this supplement includes 386 mg.3
- Ginkgo biloba—similar cortisol-reducing effects have been witnessed from this plant extract—but again, this was with a dose of 120 mg, while this T-booster includes 2.7 mg.4
The good news—all the ingredients have scientific backing—there are no fillers or placebos in here.
But, there’s an issue:
While boron does indeed “free up” testosterone in the body which is bound and therefore unusable for anabolism—there are no ingredients to encourage the body to produce more of this hormone.
- #1 out of the best testosterone boosters at Walmart.
- Includes proven free testosterone enhancers and cortisol killers.
- May improve muscle gains.
- No fillers or proprietary blends.
- With just one main T-supporting ingredient, it’s not as powerful as some testosterone boosters available elsewhere.
2. One Boost
In second place in this best testosterone supplements at Walmart is One Boost.
This testosterone supplement claims to be the #1 max potency formula for male enhancement. But, is that all just marketing speak?
Let’s take a quick look under the hood.
One Boost Ingredients
One Boost testosterone booster includes six main active ingredients, plus an eye-watering 12 more to be found in its proprietary blend.
Here are the main players.
- Zinc—a powerful T-boosting compound and one that the best testosterone boosters at Walmart should contain—and it’s at an effective dosage.5
- Tongkat Ali—proven to raise T-levels at a 400 mg dose, this supplement contains even more, at 500 mg.6
- Maca root—while thought to increase testosterone, studies which delivered 1500-3000 mg to subjects had no effect—this product contains 250 mg.7
- Arginine—has no influence on male hormone production, yet it can open the blood vessels to improve blood flow.8
- Ginseng—although it may act as an aphrodisiac, this compound has no effect on testosterone.9
The ingredients in the proprietary blend are a mix of proven T-enhancers, with a lot of fill. Effective testosterone-boosting compounds include nettle leaf and astragalus—while at the other end of the scale is the useless orchic (cow testicles). 10 11
This supplement nearly made my #1 choice for the best testosterone supplements at Walmart, as it does contain a few nice T-boosting ingredients.
However, I knocked it back because I’m a little concerned about the zinc dose—at 50 mg it’s edging towards risky levels, which may induce some of the nastier side effects of testosterone boosting supplements.12
- Includes scientifically proven T-boosting ingredients at effective doses.
- One month’s supply.
- Very high levels of zinc.
- Many ingredients are unquantified in its proprietary blend.
- Contains some “fillers.”
A product made by Extremely Naturals, a nutrition manufacturer based in the USA.
While some supplement providers go down the route of including just a few key ingredients, Extremely Naturals has thrown everything it can find into this formulation—which may make it one of the best testosterone boosters at Walmart for the guy who demands an absolute plethora of compounds.
Let me explain.
This supplement has over 35 ingredients—17 of which are quantified, with the remainder included in two proprietary blends—one for amino acid delivery and the other for testosterone production.
I’ll start with the quantified compounds.
These vitamins and minerals may not improve testosterone production, but they could be appealing to guys looking for an overall health boost (I’m talking about vitamins C, D, and E and the minerals iodine, copper, and manganese).
Now the unquantified proprietaries:
The amino acid blend, to be honest, is pointless. Although it includes the nitric oxide-boosting arginine and citrulline—a total mix of 120 mg is going to have zero effect.
The testosterone complex is also a little disappointing. There are some known T-enhancers, such as Tribulus and Eurycoma longifolia; however, the rest are either dubious at best or placebos at worst.15 16
What’s more, a 948-mg blend spread between 17 ingredients means they’re all likely to be underdosed.
- Includes the quantified and proven T-raising ingredients of zinc and magnesium.
- Possibly one of the best testosterone supplements at Walmart for guys looking for a vitamin supplement too.
- One month’s supply.
- Only requires one tablet to be taken per day.
- Ingredient-heavy formulation.
- Too many ingredients are unquantified, underdosed, and unproven.
4. Test X180 Ignite
Distributed in the USA by Force Factor LLC, this supplement could be one of the best testosterone boosters at Walmart for guys who are looking to both build muscle and drop the pounds.
This is due to the fact that its formulation includes two proprietary blends, one to boost testosterone and the other to shed fat.
Let me show you in detail.
Test X180 Ignite Ingredients
This is an 800-mg supplement, spread evenly between the two blends. Here’s what they both contain.
Manliness Ignition Matrix (to Boost Testosterone)
- Testofen—while known not to actually boost testosterone, it can keep T-levels maintained and heighten libido.17
- Green tea extract—a strange ingredient, as studies have shown it can actually lower your T-count.18 19
- Avena sativa—has no influence on testosterone, but it may increase sex drive.20
- Horny goat weed—again little effect on T-levels, but may help with erectile dysfunction.21
Fat Incineration Complex (for Weight Loss)
- More green tea extract—known to help with weight control.22
- Caffeine anhydrous—studies have shown it can help with shedding the pounds when taken in conjunction with exercise.23
- Green coffee extract—may have a small beneficial fat-shedding effect.24
- White tea extract—can increase lipolysis.25
As a testosterone booster, this supplement is a little underwhelming—the issue is the dose and the ingredients.
Here’s what I mean.
Being hidden in proprietary blends, and this mix only being 400 mg in total, there are insufficient amounts of each ingredient to have any effect. What’s more, at best, these ingredients will maintain testosterone, not skyrocket it to unprecedented levels.
As a fat-killer, it’s ok.
The ingredients are proven to have pound-shedding effects—but again, with just 400 mg in the blend, you might as well drink a couple of coffees and teas per day for the same result.
- May maintain T-levels.
- Includes ingredients known to burn fat.
- Underdosed, with every ingredient hidden in a proprietary blend.
- About as powerful as the equally unimpressive Alpha Test Walmart suppl
5. Nutricost Testosterone Complex
The final supplement in this Best Testosterone Supplements at Walmart article is this no-frills testosterone complex.
Without making any outstanding and outlandish claims, this reserved supplement actually packs in some fairly useful testosterone-boosting ingredients that may help to get T-levels raised.
Let me show you what I’m talking about.
Nutricost Testosterone Complex Ingredients
Firstly, it’s great to see that all 15 ingredients in this supplement are quantified—nothing is hidden away in a strangely-named blend.
What’s more, many of the ingredients are solid.
This product includes the proven T-boosters of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6. Additionally, it includes one of the most effective testosterone enhancers of all, D-aspartic acid—which none of the other best testosterone boosters at Walmart contain.26
Sadly, at 500 mg of d-aspartic acid per serving, it’s underdosed.
The real serious players in the T-boosting market include over 2000 mg—but still it’s reassuring to see it in this formulation.
Other novel ingredients include:
- Cissus quadrangularis—part of the grape family, it has little effect on testosterone, although it may assist with weight loss. 27 28
- Banaba leaf—has no influence at all on T-production, although some studies have indicated it has anti-inflammatory powers.29
- Carnitine—even at a dose of 2000 mg (this supplement contains 100 mg), this compound was found to have no effect on testosterone.30
- Bioperine—a powerful compound which is known to increase absorption efficiency of the other ingredients in this supplement.31
Overall, it’s an ok T-booster.
Including some of the most important T-raising ingredients, it should have a slight beneficial effect on testosterone.
The issue is, some ingredients are underdosed, while others have no T-enhancing power.
- Includes testosterone-raising zinc, vitamin B6, and magnesium.
- It also contains d-aspartic acid—one of the best T-boosters (although underdosed).
- Every ingredient is quantified.
- Includes some compounds which have little to no effect on testosterone production.
What’s the Best Testosterone Booster on the Market?
Let me put it to you straight.
There are two main issues with the Testo boosters at Walmart:
- Surprisingly, for a retailer of this size, the choice available is limited.
- The T-boosters they do sell are ineffective when compared to the most powerful ones on the market.
What’s more, the online Walmart testosterone booster reviews say the same thing.
The best testosterone booster 2019 is Testogen. Period.
This supplement totally obliterates even the best testosterone supplements at Walmart—making them look like amateurs
I’ll tell you why.
Think of a testosterone boosting ingredient—and it’s in Testogen. Then think of some more, they’re in Testogen too.
On top of that, these compounds are in doses that are going to work—not just there for mere show.
Get ready for this—here’s the formulation:
- D-aspartic acid—one of the most potent T-boosting ingredients—ever.
- Zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6—the “big three” compounds that any supplement claiming to be a testosterone enhancer should contain.
- Nettle extract—”frees up” your existing testosterone that otherwise would be rendered useless by SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin)—by becoming its prisoner instead.32
- Vitamin D—a potent testosterone production enhancer.33
- Boron—the mother-of-all T-sustaining ingredients.
- Bioperine—ensures every single one of the above massive compounds is efficiently absorbed and used by the body.
You see, I wasn’t lying.
This is one supplement that can’t be beaten.
- Rammed full of the most potent and scientifically proven T-boosting ingredients known.
- Formulated with doses designed for maximum returns from the included compounds.
- No fillers or placebos.
- All ingredients are quantified—not embarrassingly hidden away in proprietary blends.
- Made by the respected Wolfson Berg company.
- Will take testosterone levels through the roof.
- As a side effect, your libido will go off the scale and you’ll become a machine in the bedroom.
Where to Buy Testogen
Testogen can’t be purchased from Walmart.
There are only a few places to obtain Testogen, most reliable one is on their official website.
Best Testosterone Boosters at Walmart Summary
Let me be clear, bro.
The best testosterone supplements at Walmart are, to be honest, disappointing.
It’s true that some of them may give your testosterone a little nudge in the right direction. If that’s what you’re after, then shop there for your supplements.
But, I know you want more.
Guys like us demand the best.
We want to see the damn hard work we put in down the gym yield freakin’ awesome results—jaw-dropping muscle gains, shocking power, stamina that’s off the scale, and a physique that’s going to turn heads.
None of the Walmart testo boosters can achieve this—Testogen can.
It’s the best testosterone booster available. Hands down.
This almost unbelievable formulation of the best T-boosting ingredients means your testosterone may reach teenage levels again—allowing you to achieve the body you want.
So, for gains that are off the scale—get hold of some Testogen.