- 1/2 cup Low fat cottage cheese 1
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder 2
- 3-5 Drops butter or almond extract
- 1 tbs Vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 tsp vanilla extractanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-5 Stevia packets (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1/2 cup-1cup Water (Alter this according to desired consistency)
- 5-10 Ice Cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
1 Cottage cheese may sound strange, but TRUST me… this is what makes the ‘MILKSHAKE’ consistency! Also, if you are sensitive to dairy, you can use tofu to get the same consistency!
2 I use Designer Whey Protein powder. It has 100 calories per scoop. I buy the vanilla flavor because it’s a good base to add whatever flavors you want to make. It is also all natural. You can buy it from Kroger, GNC, Trader Joe’s, Amazon, or Netrition.com.
3 You can get xanthan gum from most grocery stores in the gluten free section! Just a pinch of it makes your shake so thick and creamy!
Put everything into a blender and blend until creamy consistency is reached! Top with sprinkles if desired, and Enjoy!
*Weight Watchers Points per serving
via Dashing Dish