Checkout this delicious and healthy carrot cake recipe from Blogilates. This whole thing is only 200 cals vs a “real” slice of carrot cake at 400 cals.
Ingredients for cake: (1 serving)
- 1 egg
- 2 TBS banana mash
- 1 baby carrot
- 2 TBS almond flour
- 2/3 TBS stevia
- 1 TBS greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- little pinch of baking powder
Ingredients for cream cheese frosting: (more than 1 serving)
- 1/8 cup tofu
- 1/4 cup tofutti cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp stevia
- Mix all cake ingredients in a mug! Microwave for 1-2 min depending on how hot your microwave gets. If you’re against microwaves you can also make this at 350F for 7-10 min. Just watch it in either case.
- Then take out and chill in freezer while you make the frosting.
- Blend all of the frosting ingredients together until smooth.
- Then slice cake in half, add frosting inside, on top, and add extra carrot shreds, walnuts, and cinnamon to garnish!