Have A Savorying and Healthing Breakfast!
Nutritional Info (Per serving):
Calories: 123, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 210mg, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Total Fat: 4g, Carbs: 18g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 5g, Carb Choices: 1
Ingredients – Prep Time: 15 mins
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup(s) refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed, or 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 2 tablespoon milk, fat-free
- 2 teaspoon oil, cooking
- dash(es) salt
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade, reduced-sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 small banana(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberries, sliced
Preparation – Cook Time: 25 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. For pancakes, coat two 4 1/4-inch pie plates, 4 1/2-inch foil tart pans, or 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl use a rotary beater or whisk to beat egg product or egg, flour, milk, oil, and salt until smooth. Divide batter among prepared pans. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until brown and puffy. Turn off oven; let stand in oven 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together marmalade and orange juice or water. Add banana and strawberries or blueberries; stir gently to coat. To serve, immediately after removing pancakes from oven, transfer to dinner plates. Spoon some of the fruit into center of each pancake.
P.S. They are Delicious!! Enjoy!