For as long as guys have been working out, there have been workout myths. Here are my top 10 biggest fitness and workout myths that are in dire need of being busted! In this video I’ll cover the biggest gym fallacies that meatheads and synthetically enhanced enthusiasts spew every day in fitness facilities around the world. These include:
1. You can’t build muscle and burn fat at the same time (in other words, you can’t be ripped all year).
2. Crunches are a good way to get six pack abs.
3. The fastest way to lose fat is extra running or cardio.
4. Stretching before a workout is crucial to not getting injured.
5. If you’re not sweating or throwing up, you’re not working out hard enough.
6. When it comes to working out, more is better.
7. Your metabolism slows to a crawl after the age of 45, making it real hard to build muscle.
8. Your genetics determine everything regarding the way you look!
9. Use machines for muscle definition and free weights for muscle size and bulk.
10. There are shortcuts to six pack abs.
How many of these fitness and workout myths did you believe? You’re not still believing them are you? If so, it’s time to head to http://athleanx.com to clear up the confusion and start putting the science back in strength. Get your ATHLEAN-X Training system today and start training like a pro athlete.
The biggest problem with this bad workout advice is that way too many people hear it and believe it. So many people’s journey to building solid ripped muscle is undercut by the workout myths that run rampant through the gyms and on fitness forums. Believe in someone that you think should know the answer and you’ll likely be left disappointed when you look in the mirror.
Time to stop the mistruths and get yourself back on the path to consistent plateau-free results. These 10 minutes could save you a lot of heartache and disappointment with your hard workouts and effort.
[contentblock id=4 img=gcb.png]