Millions of men, women, and children from across the world are suffering from chronic diseases. Statistics suggest that women are more prone to health disorders when compared to men. It has also been noticed that the number of women suffering from heart diseases has increased due to immense stress, be it at home or at their work place.
So, it is very essential for every woman to take good care of her health. By doing so, the heart disorders can be avoided to quite an extent. Firstly a thorough medical check up has to be conducted. Then they will need to follow the doctor’s prescriptions follow healthy lifestyles. Any disorder related to heart should not be taken lightly, as they could prove to be fatal.
Some important facts about heart disease
- The numbers of women suffering from cardiovascular diseases is about forty two million, and this number keeps increasing every year.
- There are almost eight million women who have suffered from angina or heart attack.
- Approximately 432,000 women die as a result of cardiovascular disease every year.
- About 200,000 women die of heart attack
- Each year, many women die as a result of Congestive heart failure In theUS.
Why Women suffer from heart diseases?
A woman of today is no lesser than a super woman. She is the one who does lot of work, both at home and at the office. She wakes up early in the morning, gets her children ready for school, prepares breakfast for the family, and lastly gets ready for work, and heads to office. She has to look after her family and their needs. At the end of the day, there is no time left for her. Therefore, it is quite essential for women to take proper care of themselves.
Improper diet and inadequate rest, accompanied with loads of stress and no workouts can kill a woman. Of course, the family members can always chip in on her chores and help her in reducing the work burden. Being a woman, you should never hesitate to take help from anyone you can, and be happy. By doing so, your heart will be healthy and you can live a healthy life.
Symptoms in women suffering from heart disease:
- Women will not usually experience chest pain during heart attacks, but they may have symptoms of flu when suffering from it.
- Her heart starts pounding rapidly. She feels squeezing and tightness in her chest.
- Nausea, stomach pain and vomiting
- Some woman may also have immense body pain. This pain may be related to back, arms and neck pain.
- She may feel weakness, which may be coupled up with sweating.
Reasons that can cause heart diseases in women of any age:
- Smoking Cigarettes
- Overweight by 30% of the actual weight
- High blood pressure or Hypertension
- High levels of cholesterol
- Extremely sedentary life, which is being physically inactive.
What are the preventions that women can take?
- Eating healthy diet, especially the foods that are good for heart. You need to choose products that are going to keep your heart healthy.
- Reduce the levels of your cholesterol as they cause sever pressure on heart muscles
- Controlled diabetes
- Balanced high blood pressure
- Control weight
- Adequate exercises
- Proper management of stress
- Balance of home and work life
- Quite smoking and alcohol
All these things can make sure that you are sure to lead a better life and not get threatened by any heart problems.
Alex usually writes on health topics, and he talks about how we can make changes in our lifestyles to lead a healthy life. Our readers have also liked his post on medical malpractice and other related topics.